N'dea Jones WBCA All-American

Senior forward N'dea Jones is the fourth player in program history to be named an Associated Press, U.S. Basketball Writers Association and WBCA All-American

Texas A&M women’s basketball senior forward N’dea Jones now has three All-American honors to her name.

The Women’s Basketball Coaches Association announced Jones was selected to its Honorable Mention All-American list on Saturday.

Jones is the fourth player in program history to be named an Associated Press, U.S. Basketball Writers Association and WBCA All-American. Chennedy Carter, Kelsey Bone and Danielle Adams also earned the honors.

Jones announced she was entering the 2021 WNBA Draft on March 30.

During the 2020-2021 season, Jones became the Aggies’ all-time leader in rebounds with 1,056 and double-doubles with 42. She averaged 12.1 points and 10.3 rebounds per game to help lead A&M to its first regular season SEC Championship.

Jones, a Lawrenceville, Ga., native, finished her final season as an Aggie with 338 points, 288 rebounds, 28 steals, 27 assists and 18 blocks.

The WNBA Draft is scheduled for 6 p.m. on April 15.