From feral to fostered
From feral to fostered
March 27, 2024
Graphic of Jared Shult on TikTok
Jamming with Jared
March 27, 2024
Order in the courts
Order in the courts
March 27, 2024
From feral to fostered
From feral to fostered
March 27, 2024
Graphic of Jared Shult on TikTok
Jamming with Jared
March 27, 2024
Order in the courts
Order in the courts
March 27, 2024

Volunteers first up on away weekend

Undefeated in conference play, A&M will take on the Tennessee Volunteers Friday in Knoxville before traveling to Kentucky Sunday to take on the Wildcats.
“Our whole team is excited for the competition and our first two SEC away games,” senior middle blocker Shelby Sullivan said. “We are excited to play in the atmospheres that both gyms and the fans of the SEC provide.”
Much like A&M, Tennessee has a young team, but where A&M has utilized its freshmen en route to a 9-3 record, Tennessee is 7-9.
Aggie head coach Laurie Corbelli has shown confidence in her six Aggie freshmen and seven sophomores, placing them in key roles on the court. There are six freshmen and six sophomores on the Volunteer volleyball team.
“Tennessee is just a super young team,” Corbelli said. “They are very athletic. They jump really well and hit very hard. It’s just the ball control, the rest of the game is still young.”
Without time for a break, A&M will bounce from Tennessee to Kentucky. Kentucky has won both of its SEC games and is riding a six-game winning streak.
“Being in a new arena always takes some adjusting,” sophomore libero Victoria Arenas said, “I think we’ll do well. We played Kentucky last year, so hopefully we are still familiar with it.”