Blake Stogner

Construction science sophomore Blake Stogner, a member of Squadron 17 in the Corps of Cadets, was found safe in his hometown after being missing since Monday.

Update, Oct. 9 at 9 p.m.

Blake Stogner was found around 8:30 p.m. in his hometown of Celina. Neighbors alerted his parents, Dan and Karen Stogner, who were in College Station staying at the Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center, said Squadron 17 Commanding Officer Daniel Whiddon.

"It's been a roller coaster," Whiddon said. "We feel very, very blessed that God came through on this. We've had people praying around the clock. I know his family members and his church, all of them were praying and out looking for him. All of us in Squadron 17 were doing the same."

Original Story 

Squadron 17 member and construction science sophomore Blake Stogner has been reported missing. According to the outfit, he was last seen in College Station at 11 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 7. Stogner’s blue 2012 Ford Fusion with the license plate number LBB-2844 is also missing. His disappearance was shared by his squadrons Instagram, @thesquadron17, along with a request to spread awareness of the story.

“We are concerned for his safety,” the post read. “Please share this information and contact local police if you see him or his car. We also ask to please continue to pray for him and his family."