Breaking in the MSC

By

Published: Friday, April 27, 2012

Updated: Wednesday, July 25, 2012

msc

Photos by James Thompson— THE BATTALION

Students utilize the newly renovated MSC for studying, entertainment, dining, relaxing and spontaneous a capella performances in the Flag Room.

Q: What do you like most about the new MSC?

“I like that I’m always running into people that I know and it kinda feels like a place to hangout with everyone. It’s literally like a living room with campus.”
Katelyn Deiss, freshman education  major

“The biggest thing that I can’t get over that I really love is all the natural light. It was my home when I was an undergrad for four years and I love every single new thing about it.
Leo Young, graduate student in student administration affairs and higher education

“This is the first time I’ve been in it ... it’s kinda overwhelming how intricate everything is and everything just looks really nice and I like it a lot so far.”
Colton Beardmore, freshman general studies

“I really like how it’s open and how the outside is glass so you can see in. Also, all the different levels and how there’s different things in each level.”
Melanie Swetlick, junior horticulture major

“It connects the old Aggies with the new Aggies.”
Tyler Heindal, freshman kinesiology major

“I just love seeing all the students on campus. I knew there were 50,000 students here, but it’s just great to see everyone just hanging out.
Kathleen Duffy, graduate student in student administration affairs and higher education

"It’s really open. It feels a lot bigger than the old MSC and a lot more welcoming."
Josh Bush, senior environemental design major

"It makes the campus newer and exciting."
Joshua Teo, freshman computer engineering

Comments

Be the first to comment on this article!

Click here to leave a comment
View full site